Monday, July 5, 2010

in vs. out

i'm trying to find a decent balance between the time i spend alone and the time i spend going out.
nothing is really definite for this summer aside from me working on tuesdays and thursdays.
other than that there's these two extremes that go on throughout the weeks:

i'm out for days
i'm in my house alone all day

there's really no balance, and i can't tell which i'm more comfortable with
being out with friends is really nice and all but i almost feel like i have no time to think and get overwhelmed
but being at home alone for such an extreme amount of time drives me nuts from thinking too much.
perfect example being today.

and somewhere in this weird pattern i find myself with too much or too little time, not making any for God

i haven't read since before heatwave. i should be now but instead i'm blogging in the middle of the night.
it makes me feel like a butthead when i push Him aside like this cause i know He never does.
that's really what i should be doing right now, consulting to Him about this.
guess that's my cue to leave..

No comments:

Post a Comment